2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I 'm a cheesy kind of person, so you probably know who would that be.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"C: Headhtcliff tells Lockwood that the snow will last for more than half an hour."
4) What do you think about most?
Finding a job.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Yo estaré en casa, aunque me acostaré super temprano porque ahora madrugo mucho"
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls are girls. Boys are boys. (I know, not original at all)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes. I found the poem she wrote me the other day and I cried for a while.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Like a week ago.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I'm afraid of the dark.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Does a piercing count?
13) What's your religion?
Raised in catholicism. More like agnostic, actually.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Hissing at the sun.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Eluveitie, SoaD, Faun, Medieval Baebes.
17) What was the last lie you told?
"No, I don't know if I passed it yet."
18) Do you believe in karma?
I don't know.
19) What does your URL mean?
Dark land, in elvish (quenya)
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I'm afraid of getting hurt. Ironically I consider myself a brave person.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I listen to music.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Coins from other countries.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
I'm still evolving.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I don't know.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
My life's full of those.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I've seen and heard things that lead me to think ghosts are somehow real. And I think we'd be idiots if we believed we're alone in this universe.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
The fan. The wardrobe.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
The youghurt I just ate.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Some neighbourhoods that weren't very nice.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
And by this you mean USA? Not interested.
34) Most attractive singer of your preferred gender?
I listen to my singers, I'm that weird and I don't check their photos.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
Is the way to see life.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
"'Tis", by Frank McCourt.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
I like it but it also makes me feel sick at the same time.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Days of future past.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I was working at a cafe and I was doing the washing up when one of the glasses exploded while I was washing it, so it sliced my little finger and I could see my bone. I got stitches and I have a weird scar. Also I can't stretch my finger completely and it feels funny when I touch it.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Some years ago they said I was a gothic lesbian who was dating a sadomasochistic satanic boy. Also a while after that I was dating a boy from my village and in a week he had already gotten me pregnant.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I try not to, it's dumb. But I still do sometimes.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I'm trying to save it... :___(
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
Er... Three, I think.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
Depends. I woke up at home, went to work, came back, went to the supermarket, went to see my grandma, then came back home.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Fuck I hope not. I don't like pink.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
It wouldn't be secret if I talked about it.
64) Where is your best friend?
At her place, I hope.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
Ugggh. Spit, if I have to choose.
66) What is your heritage?
If we keep in mind that Spain has been invaded like a million times... I can say my heritage is... Spanish.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Probably on the internet.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Ic. Satan ic.
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off
Question #69, interesting...
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
And then kill eachother. Or fuck myself senseless. I don't know xD
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I'd scream so people helped me, but I'd try to save the dog. Or not, I don't know.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
At first maybe I wouldn't say a thing, and I'd be scared there's so much I want to do and now I won't have the time. Not scared, more regretful, I think.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
I've loved and trusted people and then I've finally felt betrayed at the end (not necessarily relationships), so I don't know.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Shake it out (Florence + the machine)
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
Right now? 9173.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, communication and love.
77) How can I win your heart?
Be sincere. Be yourself. And accept people and never try to change them.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I think it can, yes. But with a high price.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Fighting for my dreams.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
39, 7... depends the country I'm living in.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Just my name.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Opening your mouth can break your nose.
85) What's the last song you listened to?
"Be me", Ayria.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Purple, dark red, black.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Damasque black fabric.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I don't think I'd ever press the button.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I don't know.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
I'd probably wet my pants.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Flying or getting money from the ATM without a bank account. (That's theft, yes, I know, but I'm poor)
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I don't know. Right now I'm a bit too broken and sad to say something nice.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
What happened when I was eight.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I would probably just invite them for a drink in case I was feeling brave enough. Otherwise I'd run.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Ireland. Give me my money back, I already have the ticket.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
No, that I remember.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Hear me fart. (Not really, but it'd be original)