SIGNS YOU'VE BEEN IN LIMERICK TOO LONG
1. You have an uncontrolable urge to steal.
2. You keep going on about how great Limerick and Garryowen are.
3. To you, organised crime is putting petrol in the getaway car.
4. You start to cry when you hear 'Beautiful Munster'.
5. You think anyone from Limerick has a great sense of humour.
6. You think everyone's heard of Barry Foley.
7. You think Dubliners are 'soft east coast ashey pets' ... until they kick your head in at rugby.
8. You deny that it rains all the time ... as you struggle home with the shopping in yet another torrential downpour.